- 100% NEW bushings installed on every unit correct the most common Camshaft Synchronizer failure.
- All electronic module components are 100% computer tested to ensure full functionality.
- Automated test equipment verifies signal strength, correct polarity of wire harness, air gap, crank reluctor tooth size, as well as ignition coil and pickup performance
- CARDONE uses the right gear hardness for the appropriate application. If the gear is too hard, it will damage the cam; if it's too soft, the gear itself will be damaged, potentially causing severe engine damage – possibly even engine failure. Many offshore manufacturers use one gear hardness without varying by application as O.E. designs do.
- O.E. components with consistently high failure rates are 100% replaced or repaired to meet or exceed O.E. performance.
- Precise machining tolerances prevent oil leakage, poor timing, setting of the "Check Engine" light, and premature failure.
See how this CARDONE product line compares with the competition >>